Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm Crazy and I Know It!

This summer has been INSANE to say the least. I've already been on vacation, so I'm home for the rest of the summer. Well at least my town, since the bathroom remodel is taking FOR-EV-ER! My cousin passed away, now 15 days later my grandmother, who has been in the hospital for 2 months, passed away yesterday. It hasn't been fun. It has been a roller coaster. I broke down with my grandmother about 2 months ago and honestly started the grieving then, but together, I think it is going to be a very ugly two months until I go back. Poor skater child. I am so over summer and ready for work. I'm ready to jump in, feet first, and just start. I know it sounds odd, but my mind is craving sanity and teaching and being in my classroom gives me that. Skater child is amazing, but at her age and the sassy mouth = lots of tears (not from me, caused by me) because at 4, no child should be that sassy! Sleeping has been a hot mess, so yes, work, I NEED YOU! Right now, I'm working on a Shapes Packet for Teachers Pay Teachers, but I will be very nice and post a piece or two of it in the next day or so. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I've enjoyed mine with skater child, trying to get life sorted out. Pools and slides it is for the rest of the summer!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about all that you are going through. Take some time for yourself. You deserve it.

    I am a new follower to your blog and am excited to see your shape packet...I love teaching math.

    If you get a chance, I would love for you to hop over to my blog. I have a poem called A Rainbow's Promise that I would love for you to read. =)

    BTW- I am a 1st grade teacher too! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete