Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Slacker.....& a Sale!

I'm so sorry, I have been a major blog slacker this week.  I have no excuse.  I did go to work two days for a task force.  It was PBS.  It was productive.  I have everything copied that I need for the year for the cafeteria.  I also taught Arts and Crafts at Skating Camp!  It has been a crazy busy week.  I spent time getting stuff finished, like my folders with labels, getting birthday bubbles tied with their birthday balloons.  I hope to post lots of pictures on Monday, including my before classroom pictures.  I finally get to head in next week.  Lots of changes and I'm loving it!

As I mentioned, I am throwing a Sale on my TPT site.  As with everyone else, it will be 20% off.  I hope to add a few other items for you to enjoy before tomorrow.  You never know...Something might be added for only a $1!!


Have a great weekend and I promise to blog at least three times next week.

~Miss Red Head

No comments:

Post a Comment