Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Whipped

Oh my word!  What a day!  I spent six hours in my classroom and forgot to bring more than a cup and a half of rice chex to eat.  Needless to say, I ate a late lunch at 3:30 and then dinner at 6:30.  Better late than never.  It is hard being gluten free, but the amount of work I got done and the way my body feels is so worth it.  Don't think I'll go in tomorrow with the intention of having food with me.  :)

Kiddo came with me and played across the hall with my awesome partner's kids.  I got even more done because of them!  SO THANKFUL!!  I didn't take any pictures, but I did manage to get my desks arranged, my bulletin board changed to fabric, things put away, reading books moved around, and so much I can't even remember.

I came home after a quick run to Sonic.  :)  With my favorite Happy Hour Drink, I was able to finish my Survival Kit.  I saw this pinned last year and did it, but this year, I took it to a whole new level.  I filled the bag, redid the bag label, Modge Podged it to the bag and sealed the bag with a label.  It looks like this.


I cannot wait to place them on student's desks for Meet the Teacher next Friday.  Really fits my classroom this year.

Tomorrow I am headed back into my room as I mentioned before.  Kiddo is coming.  Afterward my mom is taking Marie so I can go out for a girls night.  Beach!  Woo!

Happy Tuesday!

Miss Red Head

No comments:

Post a Comment