Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Winner, tour guide, and bellies

First off I want to thank Meg at third grade in the first state for her awesome drawing! What a nice surprise to get an email while sitting in the er with my mama this afternoon. My mom has the belly issue. Not sure what but hoping all is resolved shortly!

Last but not least I went out last night and realized i was the only native in the group. So they decided that I should open a business for tour guides. I have history in our beach resort so I'm all for some fun.

This quickie post is being done while I wait for food for my dad mom kiddo and myself. Happy last crazy days of summer to me!! Hope no one else gets the call about appendix, er, surgery, nope sorry, overnight to see what's up!

~miss red head

No comments:

Post a Comment